Details of Admission For First Year Of Two Year - Master of Management Studies (M.M.S.)
The Sanctioned Seats of MMS is 60
Institute Quota - 12 seats
CAP Round :
Christian Minority (Roman Catholic) Quota - 31 seats
Open - 17 seats
Eligibility Criteria for Institute quota seats:
The eligibility criteria is as per the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Education Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act,2015 (www. dtemaharashtra.gov.in)
- The candidate should be an Indian National.
- Passed minimum Three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by the University recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent (at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent;
- Obtained percentile score in one of the following examinations;
CET conducted by the competent Authority (MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018), Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institute of Management (CAT), Common Management Aptitude Test Conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (CMAT) valid for admissions during the Academic Year 2018-19.
Graduate Management Aptitude Test Conducted by Graduate Management Admission Council, United State of America (GMAT), Management Aptitude Test Conducted by All India Management Association (MAT), entrance Test for Management Admissions conducted by The Association of Indian Management Schools (ATMA) and Xavier Aptitude Test conducted by Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur (XAT)
Admission Process for Institute Quota seats:
- Applications of only those candidates will be accepted who are eligible as per Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Education Institutions (REGULATION OF ADMISSION AND FEES) Act, 2015 and have obtained a merit number from the competent authority.
- The applicant is required to fill in the Online admission form available on our website www.dbimr.org by the specified date displayed on the website and notice board.
- Applicant should take a print out, sign it and submit the same to the Institute’s office while remitting an amount of Rs.1000/- on or before specified date notified on the website (Schedule) and notice board and also collect the information brochure and submit the documents listed below.
- A candidate will not be considered an Applicant if the printed Institute Application form is not submitted to our office on or before specified date notified on website and notice board.
- Admissions will be given on the basis of inter-se merit derived from merit list declared by the competent authority for filling the seats in the Institutional Quota.
- The admission schedule and inter-se-merit list will be notified on our website and notice board.
Documents to be submitted by all candidates taking admission:
Aspiring candidates must produce Acknowledgement receipt issued by Facilitation centre (FC) while submitting form.
All Originals and two attested true copies of the following documents are required to be attached alongwith application form.
- Final Merit No. Status
- CET Marksheet / Score card
- Statement of marks of Std. X & XII examinations
- Statement of marks of all semesters of Degree Examination (i.e. the Qualifying Examination).
- Convocation Degree Certificate/ Passing Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate, if required to substantiate claim
- College Leaving / Transference Certificate from the college last attended by the Student (to be submitted within 15 days of admission)
- Certificate of Work Experience/ Achievement/ Award etc.
- Physical / Medical Fitness certificate from a registered medical practitioner (original copy only)
- Two copies of Passport size color photographs
- Certificate of the Indian Nationality of the candidate.
- Domicile certificate (For CAP students)
- Gap Certificate ( if required)
- Aadhar card copy
- Candidates passing qualifying examination from other than University of Mumbai will also have to submit the following:
- Eligibility certificate from University of Mumbai (to be submitted at the time of admission)
- Migration certificate (to be submitted within 15 days)
- Validity/ Verification Report from student’s last attended University
- Domicile certificate of the candidate
- Proof of Christian Minority (Roman Catholic) status – Declaration of the Candidate for Christian Minority (Roman Catholic) community or LC having information pertaining to religion.
- Tuition & Development Fees : Rs.151,500/- As decided by the Fees Regulating Authority) + Examination / University Fees – Rs.11,271/- (For University of Mumbai students)
Rs.11,496/- (For Other Than Mumbai University Students)
- Security Deposit – Rs.11,000/- (Refundable)
- Cancellation and Refund of fees shall be as per Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Education Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Fees) Act,2015 and DTE (www. dtemaharashtra.gov.in)
- The above mentioned information and rules shall be subject to changes from time to time, if any, by the concerned state Govt. Authorities, State Common Entrance Cell, and DTE.
- We advise Students & Parents that they should visit our Institute website (www.dbimr.org) & DTE website (www. dtemaharashtra.gov.in ) from time to time for further information and notices for the MMS admission 2018-19